This is 6 months – 1 year internship position with a prospect to be converted to an Associate position upon successful completion and a strong performance assessment.
Following an initial intense training program, successful candidates will be assigned to our various project teams to assist in the conception, development, and support of creative and IT solutions.
This position is suitable for students currently seeking a place to undertake their Industrial Attachment Training (6 months or 1 year). It is also suitable for Fresh Graduates, NYSC Corpers seeking a Place of Primary Assignment, Post NYSC job seekers, and who are passionate about building a career in Technology.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Tech Savvy with a Passion for IT
- Past experience in IT Business Analysis and/or IT Project management is required (Informal / Pre-Graduation but the VERIFIABLE experience will suffice)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Social Media and Visual Content Enthusiast.
- Documentation and Administrative Skills
- Ability to learn new skills fast
Experience, Skills & Personal Competencies
- Very strong knowledge of Microsoft Packages (or similar) – Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Projects, Publisher, Databases, etc
- Ability to use Asana or similar project management tool
- Working in an office environment
- Working with clients and the public (face to face or telephone)
- Working in a high-pressure team
- Report Writing Skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and adjust to the needs
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Accuracy/attention to detail
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Communication Skills
- Social media skills
- Time Management
- Applicants must have a passion for IT
- A can-do attitude
- Innovative & creative
- Have good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Enthusiastic and flexible
- Able to use own initiative